Sunday, April 15, 2012

R.I.P

I should've written about this sooner but just didn't get around to it. Kept myself distracted but now that things have settled down here I go...

Two people I know were victims in university shooting in Oakland. One of them, I was not that close to but we met a few times and I knew her brother cause we used to work together. The other victim, I actually haven't seen her for a while but nevertheless, she left quite an impression and some great memories. <3

I felt some sort of guilt while I was in Korea and first found out about all this. Was very shocked and didn't want to believe it. This is another reason why I stopped posting pictures and whatnot on FB (kept it to instgram and twitter since only a handful of people follow those) while in Korea because it felt wrong that I was having fun while everyone else back home was suffering. It finally hit me about 2 days after I heard the news. I remember waking up in the hostel and started crying. I'm sorry that I wasn't here to pay my respects. Rest in heavenly peace Grace and to all the other victims who lose their lives.

No comments: