Friday, March 1, 2013

HI! I'm back!

Okay, this is a really random post.. considering I haven't blogged in months. 

I know I love a lot of people (lol) but I decided that I'm going to marry Matthew Gray Gubler (Charlie Hunnam or Steven Yeun hehe).

The more I watch him, the more I fall in love. Haha. 


Isn't he just so precious?!??!?! I could've chosen a better picture/gif but I love this one of him.

I usually get one of 3 reactions when I "introduce" him to my friends:

1. (most of the time) "You would. He's tall, skinny, white, and dirty looking. Exactly your style."
2. "Whatever makes you happy."
3. "Is that Dr. Reid from Criminal Minds?"

Anyways, I decided I should get back into blogging. After looking at my friends new blog, it motivated me... somewhat. Haha. At least they blog about interesting things and here I am blogging about how I'm going to marry Matthew. Ridiculous. 

________________________________________________________________


Hmmm.. what have I been up to the past 5 months?

- Went to Florence and Rome during Thanksgiving. Fell in love all over again. Going back to Italy really made me appreciate all the art, beauty, and magic that Italy has to offer. Dying to go back.
- Cars Land. Yay!
- Met Ryan Hurst again. Yay!
- Life was utterly ruined by The Hobbit. J.R.R.Tolkien and Peter Jackson, why must you guys be sooooo talented at what you do?! All my high school LOTR feels came back ten fold and fucked me over real good. (I love LOTR with all my heart, I welcome anyone else who does as well to be mah fran. Lol.)
- Spent hours on a LOTR family tree site. Over 900 characters on that family tree and the guy who compiled it all is pretty damn amazing. (I will only admit that I did this on my blog. Please don't judge.)
- Candy crush happened. I finally quit tho, but I still play for my friends if they are stuck on a certain level. That is how I get my candy crush fix.
- Saw FM on Wednesday. Felt so good to see the oppas again. 

Uh.. is it kinda pathetic that those were the 7 things that popped into my head? Sad. There are a few more things worth writing about but too lazy. 

Going to sleep now because allergies are killingggggg me. 

Toodles!

No comments: